The World's One and Only
Association for Basketball Trainers
Join The BTA
Created to educate, unify, and empower,
basketball trainers all over the world
The Basketball Trainers Association is your chance to become part of the basketball training community like never before. The Association membership is dedicated to providing basketball trainers with accelerated knowledge and resources, while also helping trainers at levels to grow and scale their respective businesses. The BTA is committed to providing member services that directly address the needs of basketball trainers both professionally and personally.
The BTA aims to further the best interests of the game of basketball, through the stabilization and support of the basketball training industry. While each basketball trainer or developmental coach represents thier own brand, program, or team, the Basketball Trainers Association provides a much needed ecosystem for trainers of all levels and brands, to grow and prosper together. This is where we can all leave the egos behind and truly…
Elevate the Game Together
BTA Member Benefits
Through the Basketball Trainers Association membership:
Here's What You Get!
searchable trainer "profile" with direct customer payments
Our Basketball Trainers Association technology is designed to serve as a stand-alone website replacement. Your customers can shop for your training offerings, purchase your gear, and even make recurring payments for your classes, directly through your BTA Trainer profile using your own Stripe or Square account!
Zoom calls with ESTABLISHED BASKETBALL TRAINERS
The BTA regularly features some of the top basketball training minds in the industry. Now you can talk with them on a regular basis, ask questions, or just check out the replays in our Mentorship Archives.
The BTA library will continue to grow with topics such as business practices, structuring workouts, various player development philosophies & more!
One free trainers conference every year
Be the first to hear about the latest advancements in training while meeting and building connections with trainers around the world.
Complimentary streaming access to all BTA trainer conferences
Can’t make it to a conference? No problem, you will still get access to all footage of our speakers to ensure you don’t miss anything.
Get your questions answered in our SKOOL Community
Get your questions answered and mix with like-minded people within our Skool community.
That means we’re with you every step of the way to guarantee your success!
The Basketball Trainers Association is the home for basketball Skill Development Coaches around the world. It is the only alliance created specifically to support the growth of Skill Coaches by building confidence, creating networking opportunities, and providing guidance and knowledge needed to have successful careers as a Skills Coach.
Coming together to provide a unified platform that creates consistency on how the game of basketball is trained and played
Welcome to the
Basketball Trainers Associations
The BTA aims to improve the quality of trainers world-wide by bringing the best minds together consistently. The Association is designed to offer support for coaches and trainers on several levels:
1. Consistent Education: Over the course of the next year, the BTA will present Trainer Conferences designed to educate Skills Coaches and also unite them. Each conference will offer the following opportunities:
- Dynamic on-court presentations by the world’s leading trainers and basketball experts
- Small group trainings and networking opportunities
- Business Development courses – learn how to grow your individual businesses by attending workshops by Sports Business Leaders
2. Curriculum Development: The BTA united approach of combining resources will result in an inordinate amount of ongoing education, access to an endless library of drills, and provide guidance and best practices with regards to becoming a successful Basketball Trainer.
3. Creating a Basketball Pathway to Success: The network of leaders connected with the BTA is already significant and covers all levels of play for both the men’s game and the women’s game. Our upcoming networking platform will not only post available jobs, but opportunities around the country with regards to developing and growing individual business opportunities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
BTA = Basketball Trainers Association
The Basketball Trainer’s Association was established to serve, support and mentor basketball trainers and players at all levels. We offer training education, conferences and player clinics designed to help grow the training industry in the game of basketball.
Hundreds of trainers from around the world are members of the Basketball Trainers Association. The BTA is led by our incredible and unparalleled Board of Development members – Dee Brown, Phil Handy, Micah Lancaster, Jordan Lawley, Dorian Lee, Dash Lovell, Tyler Relph & DJ Sackmann – who are all leaders in the basketball training industry.
Joining the BTA allows you to have professional, unbiased support on your journey in the basketball training industry.
You can become a member of the BTA by registering on this page.
We have bi-weekly zoom calls where we discuss different topics.
Our Facebook group is a place to openly ask questions and share with the community.
You’re also welcome to get in touch by email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.